Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday, August 3 I'll explain the pictures I'm posting. They are to show the high and low of this week. The Rainier cherries are to show the beauty and deliciousness of Washington. I bought some more this week and have been gorging myself. They are very expensive but so worth it. I never knew they existed since we live in the Bing world of cherries. If you ever see them, splurge and try them. Now for the lows. After working so hard with our elder who suffers from asthma and allergies, he had to go home. It has been strange weather this last month - no rain - he came here when we were at our worse. We cleaned his apartment, got some new furniture and fans, had caulking changed and rugs cleaned, but he just couldn't sleep or get relief. He was so nice. We felt badly losing him. Worked on baptisms most of the week. The missionaries are really getting better about getting their forms in - don't have as many outstanding with no report baptisms. I feel this is the most important thing I do. Now to explain the next picture. We were planning an outing to Whidbey Island this morning when Jerry told Elder Trotter, a retired chiropractor, that I had a stiff neck. He said, "Let's adjust that before we go and you'll have a better day." Well after extreme pain, passing out, sweating profusely, and throwing up for two hours we never made it to Whidbey Island. I think my Meniere's Disease acted up and the inner ear had to calm down. I'm feeling better tonight, so hopefully that is behind us and I can function this coming week. Hence the toilet. Aren't you all thrilled I shared that with you. Well this is a unique post. Hope all of you have had a better weekend than I have. We miss you and the 100 day count down starts tomorrow. Love, Carolyn and Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment